The Doctor of Pharmacy program at Howard University College of Pharmacy is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council of Pharmacy Education (ACPE) until June 30, 2021. ACPE is the only accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education to accredit professional degree program in pharmacy, and is located at 190 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 2850, Chicago, IL 60603-4810. They can be contacted by phone (312)664-3575, Fax (866)228-2631 or at their website: www.acpe-accredit.org
- The class of 2018 graduation rate was 91.80% for the Entry Level & 100% for the Nontraditional Doctor of Pharmacy (NTDP) programs.
- 91.80% of the 2018 graduating class completed the PharmD program within 4 years.
- As of March 2019, our first-time NAPLEX pass rate for the 2018 testing cycle was 85.96%.
- As of May 2018, 85.96% of Class of 2018 graduates have reported being employed within the pharmacy field.
- The percentage of Students matched with a residency is 67%.