About Alumni & Friends
We are here for you!
We are grateful to our alumni and friends who have donated time and several thousand dollars in support of the College. Gifts from our alumni and friends have increased by 72% since 2016. We look forward to continuing our engagement with the strategic plan and working with the Board of Visitors, organizational partners in the U.S. and around the world, supporters, and the Alumni Association Executive Board. Thank you for all that you do in support of the College of Pharmacy. Please keep the support and feedback coming.
Lastly, looking ahead, we invite you to give to the College by being a mentor or preceptor, becoming a benefactor, sharing some of your time, talent, resources, and sphere of influence to help the College with the following ventures:
• Diversify the workforce with Howard alumni
• Increase scholarship opportunities for our students
• Increase internship/employment pipeline opportunities for our talented students
• Create endowed professorships for merit
• Increase faculty support resources to enable conferences and research
• Build a state-of-the-art building for student learning, research, and practice opportunities
Join us in making these aspirations a reality or contact Casandra.firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to discuss other ways you would like to partner. We invite you to review our website and annual reports which highlight the ongoing work and productivity of our faculty, staff, and students. It demonstrates that we are all here to lead, we are here to serve, and we are here to learn. I am very honored to serve as Dean. God bless.
TOYIN TOFADE, MS, PHARMD, BCPS, CPCC, FFIP.
DEAN AND PROFESSOR
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HURXDEAN
Casandra S. Latney, MACE, M.Div.
Project Coordinator, Office of the Dean
Howard University, College of Pharmacy
Sign Up for the latest news and events at HUCOP here