Associate Professor of Pharmacy Administration
Education and Training
Certificate in Health Disparities: A Translational Research Approach, 2016 University of Puerto Rico/NIH, San Juan, Puerto Rico Certificate in Entrepreneurship, 2014 Howard University, Washington, DC Doctorate in Law and Policy, 2012 Northeastern University, Boston, MA Master’s in Business Administration, 2000 Loyola University, Baltimore, MD Certificate in Finance, 1996 Bryant University, Smithfield, RI Residency Certificate, Clinical & Administrative Pharmacy, 1992 Mt. Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy, 1991 Howard University, Washington, DC
• Pharmacogenomics and its intersection with health policy and clinical decision support with an emphasis on OUD and Diabetes.
• Leadership and Management in Regulatory Affairs/Science and Workforce Development.
• Clinical Trial Diversity and Minority Participation.
• Minority Health and Health Disparities International Research Training
• Pharmacy Administration, Pharmacy Practice and Implementation Science
Howard University Profile