Professor of Pharmaceutics
Education and Training:
• B. Pharm. (Hons) 1980, University of Ife, Nigeria
• M.Sc. 1983, Pharmaceutics, University of Ife, Nigeria
• Ph.D. 1986, Pharmaceutics (Commonwealth Scholar), The University of Manchester, England.
• DAAD Research Fellow, 1993, Institute of Biopharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology, University of Münster, Germany
• Research Associate 1994 -1997, NIH Fogarty International Center, University of Utah (Kopecek Group)
• Targetable nanotechnology platforms for the treatment of cancer and HIV/AIDS
• Application of statistical experimental design, quality by design (QbD), computer optimization, and process analytical technology in pharmaceutical dosage forms design
• Pediatric drug formulation and development
• Controlled drug delivery systems for the treatment of alcoholism
• Polymeric hydrogels for drug delivery.
Howard University Profile