We are always looking for qualified preceptors willing to help train the next generation of pharmacists and encourage all pharmacists to consider participation in this important function of "giving back" to the profession.
- Have at least two (2) years of full-time pharmacy practice experience or experience in current position OR At least 1 (1) year of experience or advanced training such as residency or fellowship, AND
- Are licensed and in good standing with the State Board of Pharmacy where your site is located, AND
- Desire to be a mentor and teach students
- And submit the following documentation to Dr. Jamila J Jorden at email@example.com
- A copy of your most up-to-date CV/resume
- A copy of your pharmacist license
- A pharmacy practice experience description/syllabus
- A completed Howard University College of Pharmacy application form returned to Dr. Jamila Jorden (please see PDF application below)
Membership has its privileges! The Howard University College of Pharmacy has a variety of resources and continuing education opportunities available for its preceptors.